- Enjoy freedom from office work by waking up at 12 Noon.
- Change your Facebook profile picture and cover photo to the Indian Tricolor and a poster of the heroes of our freedom struggle.
- Do a Google search to find out who those people actually were. Gandhi, Nehru…. And if you are from Bengal, then Subhas Chandra Bose, in the reverse order.
Enough history lessons for a day.
- In the evening, roam around the malls, soaking in the spirit of the day. And may be, do some shopping too. Lots of great offers on, at all the shops.
- Tomorrow being a Sunday, make a visit to the Disc and engage in some dancing, with that Vande Mataram remix. Did anyone say ‘dry day’ ? Only Mock-tails then.
That’s a day well spent.